Monday, September 29, 2008

Cats...

Gotta love pets... especially our cat, Darby. She is actually more like a dog than a cat, which is great because some cats are well, not very entertaining. We do have another cat, Sam, who isn't as playful or active probably because she weighs about 22 lbs, ughh! She's sweet, but skittish and sometimes hisses at you for no reason at all. And she really only wanders downstairs at night or if she's desperate for food to curb her big ol appetite. Anyway, most of the time Sam hides upstairs, but not Darby. While Schan is at work, Darby will follow me around the house like a shadow. I walk outside to get something out of the car and there she is waiting at the door for me to get back. I make dinner and she's always right by my feet, staring up at me as though she's waiting for food to fall on the floor. She never eats it though, unless it happens to be tuna. And I cannot even go to the bathroom or take a shower without hearing her meow and paw at the door, haha! Crazy cat. Anyway, she loves to play fetch with my hair bands and with her little rabbits foot toy. Sometimes she's good at bringing it back to you and sometimes she isn't. I think she's camera shy, so she didn't do as well when I was taping her this time. Still funny though :)




And here's another... of both Darby and Sam. If you have the volume up at the end, you can hear Sam get irritated and hiss at Darby. Who knows why, it's just what she does, LOL!

No comments: